POINT7 F1 FW UPWIND 2021
Performing in tight angles up & downwind
Ready to blast upwind\downwind. A non-compromise Foil formula racing sail for real addicted race foilers who are looking for an extra edge from boxed products. Available in 10.0 and 9.0. Both use a 520 mast and standard extension to simplify your integrated rig.
Designed for: Ready to blast upwind\downwind. A non-compromise Foil formula racing sail for real addicted race foilers who are looking for an extra edge from boxed products. Available in 10.0 and 9.0.
Can it be used on a traditional fin? Everything can work, but it will not give the power and performance a normal fin board requires.
- Flatter entry profile, deepening down just behind the mast, to have a fast entry on the upwind reaching. Deepening further when releasing outhaul for the full downwind. 80cm mast sleeve width to keep the profile as most aerodynamic for tight fast angles. 7 battens, 3cams are now a trademark in the Point-7 racing sails.
- High aspect outline, small head to reduce drag. Small winglet head for efficient aerodynamics and light feel.
- Short boom to fit the foiling power and handling balance needs. 4 positioning of eyelets to select stance according to racecourse.
- Re-worked leech to flatten out the central profile, and a closed middle leach to optimize upwind angle.
- Low cut lower base, to completely close the gap on the board on a foil upwind\downwind stance.
- Slight upper leach opening to release wind and increase speed especially on the downwind angle
- 5mil Anti UV- X-ply base panel for protection from accidents.
- Anti-UV transparent grey window to have a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail.
· X-ply luff sleeve for fast reflex,
· Lower Dacron wide sleeve for extra profile.
- Assembled in the 4mil Anti-UV Laminate
- X-ply alternate batten pockets for lighter weight and reflex.