POINT7 F1 SL SLALOM 2021
Flying slalom dynamics
Can it be used on a traditional fin? The F1 can be used on wider slalom boards as a compromise. Our AC-One remain our pure dedicated pure Slalom sail.
- The original front deep profile from the AC-One is kept the same. 7 battens, 3cams are now a trademark in the Point-7 racing sails.
- A batten set up, to flatten out profile where not needed one all the way to the exiting edge for taking out power not needed on the foil and delete any drag.
- The outline is high aspect.
- Shorter lower base cut to fit fast jibing on a foil board.
- Short boom for control, no clew cut out and 4 eyelets position to fit the different power of foils, winds, and different racecourses.
- Small winglet head for efficient aerodynamics and light feel.
· 5mil Anti UV- X-ply base panel for protection from accidents.
- Anti-UV transparent grey window to have a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail.
· X-ply luff sleeve for fast reflex,
· Lower Dacron wide sleeve for extra profile and comfort.
- Assembled in the 4mil Anti-UV Laminate
- X-ply alternate batten pockets for lighter weight and reflex.