JP FUNSTER PLUS NOSE ASA EVA 2021
Stable beginner board
They provide superior stability and easy handling which the beginner needs! After only a few hours everybody will be sailing back and forth. Yet, they are more than pure beginner boards because they can get you to the planing barrier of a large freeride board. Consequently, they are excellent beginner and family boards, also offering potential to the advanced rider.
The designs feature a parallel outline and a bottom shape concept which starts with a flat Vee to a Vee with concaves towards the nose.
The 170 unites the advantages of the previous 160 and 180 and has a very wide range of use. It works as a beginner board for most riders from kids, to lightweights to sporty medium weights. It is still short to turn easily – an important feature the lighter riders and the lighter the wind.
The 200 is the perfect beginner board as it is very wide and stable. It is a bit longer which provides better tracking – an advantage for heavier beginners.
The 240 is clearly longer than its brothers providing superior directional stability. Due to the enormous width over the whole length and its fuller rails, the high volume makes it super stable – even for the heaviest newcomer.
• Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
• Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
• Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
• Full EVA deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
• Multiple footstrap options, from a beginner inboard to the sportier cruising position for all rider levels.
• Intuitive Guide Pad – the colour-coded EVA Pad works as guideline where to position your feet
Super stable beginner boards
Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
Colour coded full EVA Deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
Footstrap with scale for easy adjustment to the foot size
+ more Info
Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
Intuitive Guide Pad
+ more Info